Monday, January 19, 2009

Grandpa and Grandma Villarreal's Anniversary

Benjy brought his parents back to the airport this morning and there were a lot of tears. Karsyn was sooooo very sad. I just got the computer out for the first time since Friday morning. I have a lot to blog in order to preserve our memories. It will take a couple of post to update our blog! I wanted to take advantage of every moment we had with Grandpa and Grandma and the rest of the family coming up, so I took a break not only from blogging, but laundry and going to the gym. Today...is get caught up day!
On Friday we spent the day shopping and then we went out to eat with the Klines. They served a mission in Argentina when Grandpa and Grandma were Mission Presidents.
We went to Ruby Tuesday's and enjoyed the evening catching up.
We ended up shopping so long that we didn't get to Como Zoo which is okay, because it was so cold!
Grandma Villarreal is making blankets and Karsyn liked to snuggle up next to her and play her DS.
Grandma really liked Charlee. She has decided that he is way too spoiled!
Grandma French Braided the girls' hair and they loved it! Too bad their mother doesn't know how to because the looked so cute. Grandpa bought Kaydree and Karsyn birthday gifts. Kaydree got an E-pet and Karsyn got a Little Pet Shop.
Karsyn decorating her dog.
I love Grandpa's hat. Uncle Danny and Auntie Shalayne sent it to him and it reminds me of the one my Grandpa Cap use to wear!
Benjy looks a lot like his mom!
Karsyn showing off her hair!

8 comments:

Laurel Criddle said...

Yay! I've been waiting for you to post more! It looks like you had so much fun! I'm glad they were able to relax there. I'm sure they were so sad to leave, especially mom! Hopefully soon enough, we will be able to come and visit you guys!

Audrey said...

I can teach you to french braid if you want!

Kathy Koch said...

The girls really loved their hair being done by Grandma Delia and they looked so cute.
We enjoyed seeing them and look forward to their return

Samantha Hussong said...

It looks like you had a great weekend!

The Seaman Family said...

How fun, looks like everyone had a great time! Sat was great, can't wait to see everytihng else you guys did!

Andie said...

I was going to leave a comment about how much Benjy and Karsyn look like his mom in that picture, but then I saw that was already a caption underneath one of the photos further down the page!

Catching up with people you served a mission with must be so fun. Almost like coming home, in a way.

shantel said...

I'm so glad you guys got to spend time with Benjy's parents, it's priceless!!

Sarah said...

I'm glad that you had such a great time with Benjy's parents there. It's so nice to have grandparents around to play with and help with the kids! Benjy really does look a lot like his mom! Oh, and Happy Birthday to Kaydree! That stinks that she was sick, but hopefully she was still able to have a good day!