Saturday, November 1, 2008

Why Are We Soooo Hard to Get A hold of ...

Gee I don't know? Could it be:

Friday: 8:40AM Crew shows up to put windows in.

Kristen: still in Pajamas, glasses and no brassiere on... trying to figure out how to go into her room with 6 stranger guys putting in a window and get out a brassiere and somehow shower and get ready with them swarming her house? (instead...decides to write out bills, blog and keep Charlee from freaking out and barking the entire time they are here and make sure Karsyn stays out of their way.)
Benjy: already left at 5:44AM to play racquetball and go to work
Kaydree: just scrambling to get her coat on to make it to the bus
Karsyn: taking her last reflux pill (reminds mom to get more medicine)

Friday: NOON
Kaydree: Eats yucky school lunch but doesn't care because she is getting lots of candy later anyway!
Benjy, Kristen and Karsyn: Have lunch together

Friday: 1:00PM-2:00PM
Kristen drops Benjy off at work.
Kristen and Karsyn go to 2 different stores looking for stuff to make the only appetizer that Benjy wants for Family Halloween Party at 5:30. (Pickles rolled up in Dried Beef and cream cheese) Get home at 1:57, unload groceries and oh Crud.... forgot to go to Target to get Karsyn's reflux medicine!ugh! (Didn't have time anyway!)

Friday: 2:00PM
Karsyn's friend Elizabeth and her mom Jody come over for a playdate. Elizabeth hits her little tooth while trying to climb onto the trampoline and blood is everywhere. Poor little thing she had a night at the Mall of America scheduled and her own birthday party today (Saturday) Hope her little tooth feels better so she can enjoy a little treats and her Birthday Party.
Kristen: scrambles to make THE ONLY appetizer that Benjy wants after calling her mom and Lori for the directions since she has NEVER made them before! (Yes ,it was really easy, just time consuming and yes.. others liked them...and they were all eaten.)

Friday Night Halloween:
Kaydree: goes home from school with Grace and a bunch of kids from school for a Halloween Party
Benjy, Kristen and Karsyn: go to a Family Halloween Party, eat some yummy soups and go Trick-o-Treating and riding around on a trailer full of hay bails.
8:26PM Kristen and Serena (so lovingly coaxed by Benjy so he doesn't have to go) leave Party to go pick up Kaydree and go back to party to play wii and watch movies.
Midnight or so...: Kaydree sleeps over with Madisyn, Karsyn is crashed out and Benjy and Kristen finally crawl into Kaydree's bed because none of the 3 other bedrooms have blinds on them because of the brand new windows!

Saturday:
Kristen and Charlee up at 6:22AM: Kristen can not SLEEP IN....no matter how late she goes to bed. (It's the morning person thing!) Trying to figure out if she should try and run and get Karsyn's medicine that she needs first thing when she wakes up for reflux....Pharmacy isn't open?

9:00-12:00 Kristen has a Stake Enrichment Meeting

11:00AM (OOPS...Kristen can't be in two places at once) Kristen, Kaydree and Karsyn have been invited over to one of Karsyn's friend Ahslyn's for a playdate. (Kristen finds out the mom graduated a year ahead of her and is from Marshall!)
Benjy: Will need to run and get Karsyn's medicine when he gets up and come home and he will do the floors ( a Saturday, Monday, any day thing for him) then he will do outside work and see if Notre Dame is on and probably go fill the font for a baptism at 1:00PM.

3:30-5:30 Karsyn has Elizabeth's Birthday at Pump it up which is about 20-25 minutes from here, if I hit all the stop lights right and traffic is good on Highway 10.
4:00 Benjy, Kaydree and maybe Kristen (still trying to figure this one out...can I be at two places at once, again?) go to Robbie Kastel's Baptism (Kaydree's friend and one of our Primary children). Benjy, Ward Mission Leader (conducting baptism) Kristen (Primary President) Who should run Karsyn to her Birthday...which most parents stay at...since they are only 4.

Sunday: 11:00-2:00 Fast and Tesitmony at Chruch
9:30AM: Benjy goes to Meetings at church
Kristen, Kaydree and Karsyn have their last Primary Program Pratice before the real deal!

Sunday: After chruch? My favorite day of the week. It is the day of REST!

Side Note: I checked the phone when we got home lastnight at midnight or so...missed 6 calls and my cell phone missed 8 calls. I should tell you that I get 1000 minutes on my cell phone from the 13 to the 13 of each month. I am currently at 903 minutes with 12 days left...so sorry if you can't get ahold of me on my cell....(unless you have T-mobile: mobile to mobile or it's the weekend) I may be hard to reach on my cell....I am not going over my minutes. I did that one time two years ago....eeek... I promised Benjy that I wouldn't do it again... and I am stickin' to it!
I have to go get ready for the Stake Enrichment now.... Benjy, Karysn and Charlee are still sleeping and I hope that Kaydree is too! Peace out...

10 comments:

The Seaman Family said...

Crazy crazy crazy! You guys are always on the run! Try and take a few breaths here and there! I skipped out on this mornings meetings. I know bad...right?? Parker was up on and off all morning so there was no hope today!

Kristen said...

Actually I am sitting down for a minute and thinking...this weekend has actually been really fun so far. I laughed so hard last night, I think I was hyperventalating. Wow...that's a long word! I seriously cried I laughed so hard. Thanks for doing Kaydree's nails. She loves them and keeps looking at them!

shantel said...

Hopefully, you'll all get a long nap tomorrow!! I just had mine it was GREAT!!!!

stephanie said...

Thank you for painting a picture of your day..cuz I'm sure this is a pretty typical day for you...OVEREXTENDING YOURSELF!!! :-) I so remember you doing this all the time in college, girl! I feel like I had a blast from the past lol..I miss U kris!

The Miller Family said...

Whoa! I'm tired after just reading that...! So excited for you for your new windows and siding though!

Becki D said...

OMG! You are so busy! We only had errands and a bday party today that is just fine for us.

Kathy Koch said...

Well Steph hit the nail on the head you have always thrived on crazy schedules. I cannot say much because I am guilty of the same thing. I get more done when I am in a time crunch than when I have all the time in the world. Does not make sense but it works for me and obviously you too. Enjoy your nap tomorrow

Andie said...

At least you are enjoying the mayhem!

Janice Anderson said...

These are the good old days for you. Make the most of them and keep on journaling. Children are born to us in our youth for a reason! Keep up that great sense of humor.

Sarah said...

Wow- you guys are really busy. I actually love being busy, but sometimes it is nice to just slow down and have nothing to do. I hope you get a break sometime soon! Glad you had a fun Halloween!