Monday, November 3, 2008

Laughed So Hard I Cried....

Do you know how that feels to laugh so hard that you cry and the next day your stomach muscles hurt? That was me Friday Night. It felt so good to get in some great belly laughs...The girls making their funny faces. We had so much fun this weekend! Kaydree did too, but she was at a friend's party during this time...I wish she was in some of these pictures!
All the kids getting their glow sticks from JoDell.
Karsyn showing off her pumpkin tights. I think I liked her black boots with a little bling, bling on them better than these shoes...oh well!
Hannah Hobbs was the little witch, Karsyn was a pumpkin again, but took it off at this point, Emily Hobbs was Little Red Riding Hood, Madisyn was Laura Ingles Wilder and Bella Seaman was a Pirate. Bella kept me laughing by saying, "ARRRGGGG..." everytime we asked her, "Bella, What does a Pirate say?" Kaydree joined us later after her Halloween Party and stayed the night with Maddie.
Karsyn and Bella.
Have you noticed Bella's wonderful, "Say Cheese," smile? I was in a winter coat, hat and gloves and Benjy and Mike at one point were in T-shirts!
St. Francis is the place to Trick-or-Treat let me tell you! There were so many cool houses and fun people. HUH>>> and Anoka is supposedly the Halloween Capital of the World?
Elizabeth (The Birthday Girl) and Karsyn. We were glad to see that Elizabeth was having fun even with her injured tooth.
Side Note: Benjy took the trampoline down for the winter on Saturday. I tried to explain to him, she wasn't even jumping, she was just trying to get on! That trampoline still makes him and Grandpa very nervous!
The best thing about Pump It Up is that they make having 15 little ones look easy.
We just had so much packed into one weekend yet I couldn't help feeling incredibly blessed by being around friends, having fun and spiritually uplifting opportunities. If I were to talk about finding balance....this weekend was a perfect balance of a little Rest and Relaxation, fun, family time, friends and feeling the presence of the Savior in my life. My cup overfloweth.... We had a peaceful and spiritual day yesterday at our Fast and Testimony Meeting at church. I am so grateful to be right where I am at, doing exactly what I want to be doing and experiencing
JOY in the JOURNEY!

7 comments:

Serena said...

Looks like alot of fun. Your pictures are great!!

Kathy Koch said...

I was glad to see Karsyn was able to wear the pumpkin tights that Grandma Larsen gave her She will enjoy knowing they were used.
Looks like a lot of fun

shantel said...

I'm glad U guys survived ur crazy weekend!! Sounds like it was agood one.

The Seaman Family said...

You love Bella's Smiles??? Somedays I just wish she could smile normal...some day? It was a great weekend though. Glad you all made it through and had a wonderful time!

Becki D said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! It was a perfect night for trick or treating. Pump it up is a blast!!!

Sarah said...

Karsyn looks so cute as a little pumpkin! I'm glad that you had a good weekend and a fun Halloween!

I loved what you said about enjoying the journey- definitely something I need to be reminded of sometimes.

Janice Anderson said...

Great pictures. Cute, cute costumes. And even cuter kids. Justin had his "camera smile" when he was little too. Couldn't get anything but that on pictures for years. Keep taking those pictures because some day these little ones will be 40 years old like Justin!!! Enjoy the journey, that's for sure.props