Friday, November 7, 2008

Bring it on....

bring on the SNOW! I am so ready for it! WEll, except for the couple of leaves left to rake.
So are the girls. I went out to rake up some leaves...I know dumb idea! They are soaking wet and so dang heavy. I got 1/2 a bag full and couldn't lift it, so I set it in the rocks and gave up. As I was coming out, Kaydree and Karsyn came out looking like little orphans. They were scrambling to quick get dressed to come out and play.
I laughed because they even dug out Charlee's hooded sweatshirt for him! WE all got a great chuckle out of their creativity and thoughtfulness.

7 comments:

The Seaman Family said...

That is so cute! Charlee is nice and warm also. I am loving the snow today. It is so pretty and fluffy I may be kicking myself in a few weeks or so saying that I love it but it's awesome for now!

Laurel Criddle said...

How cute! They don't look like orphans! I can't believe there is not snow there already. How thoughtful to put a sweater on Charlee. Haha

Serena said...

Your girls look so cute. They even take care of Charlie. I am loving the snow, and the cold weather.

Kathy Koch said...

Wow I wish I could send you a picture of our yard because it is all white. I do love it though.

Charlee is one lucky dog to have such thoughtful caretakers.

Enjoy the day

Andie said...

I love it when kids run around looking like they are homeless. It's so cute. A month or so ago the kids let Mason out of the house barefoot, wearing his sweatsuit and Ryan's 99 cent Wal-Mart blaze orange hunting hat.

I gotta say that even for me, the ultimate snow hater, today's weather was kinda fun.

shantel said...

I must say I'm not as thrilled as the rest of you are about the snow. Do u guys forget that the same snow sticks around till like May in Minnesota? The girls and Charlee looked so cute!!

Luann said...

How fun the first snow I remember many years ago when Karsyn was cooking in her mama's tummy playing in the snow at your moms house on my first and only 4 wheeler drive in my hot orange jumpsuit. Have fun with the white stuff.