Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Day at the KOCHS...

It is always so nice to be able to spend time with my Grandma. I truly treasure the time that I have left with her! I really feel like each day is a gift and I am so grateful for the time I still have to make memories with her.
Thanksgiving Morning. They played Wii games and hung out in their pjs until lunch time.
Karsyn, Korin and Courtney. Korin and Courtney are Steve and Lori's two oldest daughters.
The clean up!
We had 2 pies and Carmel Rice Krispie Bars for dessert.
Benjy wants you to know that they are REALLY good!
After The Kansas Kochs (Steve and Lori) left for the Franks, and The Iowa Kochs (Spencer and Emily) left for Krugers....Kaydree finally sat down to snuggle with Grandpa. After a minute she crashed out!

When Kaydree was born my dad's scar from his bypass was still healing, so it was always nice and warm and she spent the first month of her life sleeping on his chest. She still loves to crash out on Grandpa's belly and it looks like she is about to let out a little drool on it!


We hope you all had a Happy Thanksgiving and know that we miss all of you that are away from us today!

3 comments:

The Seaman Family said...

Thanks Benjy those look mighty tasty!! Yum, Yum. Kris, your grandma and Mom are so cute! I am glad that you guys have had such a great Thanksgiving!! Have fun shopping tomorrow!!

Andie said...

I'm headed off to bed (sooo tired) but thought I'd stop in quick and see how your turkey day was. Looks like lots of fun; glad you guys had a great day! Good luck on your 5am bargain hunt....I will be in bed! ;-)

shantel said...

It looks like you had a great day and had some yummy food!! I too went shopping bright and early, we were in line at Circut City at 3:00 a.m. Fun Times.... did you get anything good?