Friday, October 31, 2008

Out With the Old and in With the NEW...

This is our second roof in 2 years due to hail damage. Benjy says that we live in Hail Alley, rather than Tornado Alley. This year we got really excited when we found out we were getting new siding and windows, too.
Here is a picture of the old Blue siding against our brick. With our old camera and the way the sun was hitting it, you can't really see the contrast between blue and brick in the picture.Here is a picture of your new Natural Clay siding with the brick. Kaydree asked when she got home, did we get new brick too? It looks so nice together.
They are putting in our new windows as I type! We can't have any blinds up until Monday, after they stain them! That means our whole upstairs pretty much will be nice and bright! ;-)
I got a $10 coupon for JcPenny and the Nike running shoes she wanted were on sale so Kaydree got new shoes. Aren't they soooooo cute? Her old ones were getting a little too small. I sat looking at her shoes debating if I will go back to Nike. I have such fond memories with my Nike running shoes. I switched to Asics and then to New Balance, but miss my Nike Shoes!

8 comments:

Serena said...

I love the new siding. Looks very nice. You will feel like you have a new home. I also like Kaydree's shoes.

stephanie said...

You are too funny Kris! I feel like I'm inside your head with you while you debate on your favorite brand of running shoes !LOL I luv ya girl! BTW..the new siding looks good

The Seaman Family said...

Those shoes are adorable!! They are way cuter than you explained! I love all the new siding and windows too! It's a new house again!!

Laurel Criddle said...

Siding looks awesome! Take a picture of the whole house dang it!

K if you find those shoes in my size buy them for me! They are so cute!

Andie said...

The siding looks great! I love the color. I bet you will like the color of your shingles a lot more with the new siding, too.

Kathy Koch said...

The pictures look great of the new color and you can definitely see that the brick and siding compliment one another very well.
Good going on the new shoes Kaydree I just forget how much you are growing Your feet and all..

Hermana Whitehead said...

Your family pictures are sooo cute. Every time I visit your blog I am just enamored with how special you all are. The Koch family seems so nice too. You are a blessed lady!

Life with Mark and Kristin said...

The new siding looks great. I guess you two finally decided on a color you could agree on. It's exciting to get all those improvements to your home done--just a hassle to go through the experience. Glad it's over for you and you can cross one more thing off your busy To Do List