Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Writer's Block.

WE have been doing well. I don't know how to describe how I have felt over the last couple of days. I guess we have been kind of chillin'. Life has been uneventful for the most part...so I have saved this post for the "Pay it Forward" thing.
I got this cute handmade picture frame from my friend Nicole. She also put together some bulbs in glass containers, which I thought were very cute and creative ideas. Even though making things is not my forte', I have agreed to play along. I think it goes something like this: the first 3 people to post a comment will get something hand made from me sometime in the next year.
I want to change it up a little. Instead of the first 3 people winning, I am going to pick 3 people that would guess the closest 5 things I would like to do if I had an extra hour of time each day. When the girls are at school and Benjy is at work...I find myself having a lot of extra time. What do you think I often do? List 5 things:

11 comments:

Becki D said...

Run, coupons, crock pot, blog and talk shows. Am I close:-)

shantel said...

I wasn't sure if you meant, what you would do if you had the extra time, or what you do with your extra time??

Clean
Blog
Talk on the phone
Sleep
Read/Workout

The Seaman Family said...

Clip coupons, Clean, Cook, The gym, Blog, Etc. Primary!!

The Seaman Family said...

I wasn't sure when I re-read it was it supposed to be what you'd like to be doing? Just like Shantel but another one that I know you enjoy is cuddleing up with a warm blanket and reading a good book! Or hitting up Targets Clearances. Etc.

Serena said...

I think you would for sure:
Take a nap or a snap
Go to the gym
Blog
Drink a Diet Sierra Mist& eat Chocolate
Catch up with an old friend or someone you are worried about

Kathy Koch said...

Well lets see
Read your scriptures
NAP
Go to the gym
Read a book
Have a lunch date with Benjy
You will have to post what those five things are so we can see how close we came to planning your day..

Benjy said...

"lunch date" thats funny :)

Samantha Hussong said...

My guess is:
talk on phone
work out
read
eat a peanut butter cup with a glass of milk
nap

So is Nicole from your church? Maybe that could be a craft item to make when your church has that womens day again. I liked it.

Heathertime said...

I know I am far away and don't hang with you, however reading your blogs I would say you would workout, read, maybe go shopping for bargins, cook and blog. Hopefully I am close???

Emily said...

1. Nap
2. Read
3. Blog or read other's blog
4. Take a bath
5. Exercise

Andie said...

Don't consider me for the drawing because I already won on Nicole's blog and have to do my own "pay it forward" already, but I'm pretty sure I could win, hands down, with these answers:

1. Cook a large meal for company
2. Swim in the ocean
3. Mow the lawn
4. Hem your jeans
5. Watch TV shows

;-)