Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Day of Surprises...

The girls came home to a package sent to them by Grandma Villarreal.
She made them these cute hats. Kaydree wore hers to school today.
She looked so cute.
Karsyn will wear hers to school on Thursday. She just loves pink! The hats look adorable on both girls. Thank you, Grandma!
Of course Grandma had to try to convince Karsyn again that she has a tail. When Benjy and I were dating and writing letters to each other, when he lived Washington and I lived in Las Vegas, he always drew little pictures similar to this for me! I guess I know where he gets it from now! Karsyn sat and giggled and said, "Grandma really doesn't have a tail, right?!?!"
The girls also were suppose to play a game of hangman to find out a surprise we wanted to tell them. The problem was that Kaydree who was suppose to be sleeping the night before, was eaves dropping on our conversation and figured it out without even playing. Karsyn was so sad that we didn't play the game so until we let her guess all the letters she didn't get excited about the actual surprise.

16 comments:

Chris said...

Awesome! When are you guys planning to go to Disney World?? We told Cooper we would go when Campbell is three. I can hardly wait!

Laurel Criddle said...

Cute hats! I love the back and forth between Karsyn and Mom about having tails. Mom just eats it up. I can't believe you guys are going to Disney World! How much fun will that be? Are you guys flying or driving? I know how you love your road trips! The girls will just LOVE that!

Serena said...

The hats are adorable. We hope you have a great time at Disney World!!

Danny and Shalayne said...

How fun! I am so excited to take Ada to Disneyland some day! The hats are darling as well!

The "Serene" Life said...

Disneyland! wow....can I come? that sounds like so much fun. When are you going?

Kathy Koch said...

Those hats are so cute but then so are the models.
I am so happy you decided to live in the moment and take the girls to Disneyworld You will make such memories.

shantel said...

Love the hats!!

We've been playing phone tag, call me and we can talk about the parks!!

Luann said...

The hats are so cute!

I am jealous Disney World! I just read another blog yesterday that posted the same trip maybe the mouse is contagious!

Emily said...

You will all have so much fun in Disney World. That is my most favorite place to vacation...it just makes you happy being there. I hope we can go again soon. I love the girls hats - that is my goal to knit cute hats like that. So far all I can handle are scarfs since they are straight and same stitch the entire time.

The Seaman Family said...

Those hats are so darn cute!! And they look so cute on the girls. Disneyland?? When are you guys going? How fun. I love it there. Enjoy your trip!

Samantha Hussong said...

The hats are adorable. What a gift to be able to knit. I tried once but it didn't go so well. Your girls are probably the perfect age for Disney World. Have fun!

Linz said...

Disney World has got to be the best surprise EVER! You are the coolest parents. Very cute hats, too.

Sarah said...

Those hats are adorable! She should sell them. How fun that you guys are going to Disney World! I wish it was Disneyland so you could come and visit us!

Nicole said...

I love Disney World! Thats where Travis and I went on our honeymoon. I also really like the hats, I know how to crochet but I don't know how to make anything that fancy. Maybe I'll have to learn.

Schreurs said...

Very cute hats.. and how fun Disney World.. I would love to take the girls there.. someday.. we need to get into this house first.. well have fun and take lots of photos!

Unknown said...

Thank you for all the beautiful pictures you post. The girls look so cute. So does the the papa and the mama. We love you