Sunday, February 8, 2009

Sunday Pictures

Kaydree hanging with Charlee.
Those teeth are finally coming in!
Benjy caught Karsyn's cold and he is miserable! He has a very runny nose and a sore throat. He was happy that I was taking pictures.
Karsyn getting ready for bed after she took out her pony tails. She has some wild hair. We had the most relaxing/lazy weekend, but it was awesome! Even though we were sad that we didn't go to Iowa, again! It was a great day at church and I just love Sundays!

5 comments:

shantel said...

I love Sundays too!! Cute pics!!

Andie said...

Hope Benjy feels better soon. I would kill Ryan if he took a close-up picture of me on my sickbed...men are always such good sports that way!

Kathy Koch said...

I guess I even got a cold by association because I too have come down with one. It is the season..
Karsyns looks like she feels better but her eyes look like the cold settled there.
Hope everyone feels better by the weekend

The Seaman Family said...

Hope everyone starts to feel better soon!

Sarah said...

I love close up pictures of my kids- I love all of the detail you can see in their faces. I also love Sunday afternoons when we have nothing to do but hang out at home with each other.