Saturday, February 21, 2009

Family Fun Night.

Last night we had Family Fun Night with Abby and Janie. We picked them up after school and came back here for some playtime and pizza.Then we went to a carnival at Karsyn's school.
Here they made a couple of quilt squares each.
They played book bingo.
And they each got a book, some of which my parents donated! Thanks Grandpa and Grandma.
They played pin the "helping hand on the person."
They bounced in a huge bouncy house with a slide in it. They did a sucker pull which Karsyn's class made.

They did a cookie walk and Kaydree took forever to win. Finally they purposely called her letter, just to get her out!

They also did a bean bag toss, duck pond, bag making and necklace stinging.

Now after yesterday's post, I have to say....Besides all the games we got 3 corn dogs, popcorn, 2 bags of fruit snacks, a pop and 2 cookies at the snack shop.

THIS IS MY TYPE OF FUNDRAISER. WE SPENT A TOTAL OF $19.00 and had a great time!

Now I am off to play basketball for the first time since middle school, Benjy is snow blowing, Kaydree is going to a Birthday party and then we are hanging and making crepes with some friends. Tomorrow Benjy is teaching Elder's at Church and I am teaching Sharing Time, it's Linger Longer, than I am going Visiting Teaching and our Home Teachers may come over. Gotta love the weekends!!!!

6 comments:

shantel said...

WOW her little school went all out!! It looks like the girls all had a fun night. :)

Kathy Koch said...

Looks like everybody had a great time and I am especially excited that all those books are being shared with so many people.
Gosh looking at your schedule the weekend is very busy. I am sure you will enjoy it all.

Luann said...

Wow that looked like fun. I have those alphabet circles in my classroom, I like the game idea for another use.

Have a great weekend.

Serena said...

Looks like a lot of fun! You are so good about thinking of others. I am sure Abby and Janie had a great time!

Ashton & Co. said...

Always something goin' on at the Villareal home! I hear ya about fundraisers...looks like a great carnival! Hope the lump is okay...and roller skating ROCKS! They closed ours down here about ten years ago. I used to spend every saturday afternoon at the rink! Cute pics!

Korbi said...

what is snow blowing? like with a snow blower? or like blowing glass? I never thought of Benjy as artistic, but maybe i was wrong. :) hehe