Sunday, February 15, 2009

Just a Random Update:

Whenever we are all at my parents house, we drink bottled water like crazy. The kids and some adults are known for leaving half full or half empty bottles laying around. It drives my dad crazy, so he is known for going around and finishing them. It grosses us all out and he tends to get sick after we all leave. I wonder why? So for his Birthday...we got him a water dispenser, hoping it will cut down on wasted water. It may be easier to identify your glass instead of us all having the same looking bottle. The hot water dispenser works great for hot chocolate or herbal tea.
We let Charlee go outside to run around. He was soooo happy, he actually got to act like a dog! He looked like a double stuffed oreo cookie! He just got a bath. That has to be the dirtiest we have ever let him get.
Today it was so nice out that we went outside to have a fire!
Last night Grandma, Auntie Karen and Doug stopped out for Dinner. Karsyn was showing Grandma all of her trinkets. Afterward Benjy and I went on a Hot Valentines Day Date to the Marshall Theater. Benjy couldn't believe all the different Letterman's Jackets on the teenagers from all the surrounding towns. Thanks Mom and Dad for watching the girls!
Mom made fried chicken, mashed potatoes, corn casserole and Karen brought out Snicker Salad. Kaydree had 5 helpings!
Grandpa and Grandma opening their Valentines Day Card.
A Friend who wishes to remain anonymous (Serena) made these cute totes for the girls for Valentines Day. Soooo cute! I am so glad I have talented friends!

8 comments:

The Seaman Family said...

I am so glad that you guys are having such a great time. You have such an amazing and loving family that they are always so wonderful to be around! And how nice to be outside! I can't wait for spring. Enjoy the rest of your time!
PS. Love the bags, she's great at sewing!!

shantel said...

Looks like your having a great time!! Did your brothers and their families not make it down?? Love the bags Serena!!

Laurel Criddle said...

looks like you guys enjoyed yourselves

Serena said...

Looks like you are having a great time. I bet Charlie is loving the outdoors and having space to roam. I am so glad the girls liked their bags.

Andie said...

I was surprised to see so much green grass peaking through. It almost looks like spring.

Have a great rest of your weekend.

Linz said...

This inspires me to want to make my weekends more memorable. I love the sight of you guys cozy by the fire!

Luann said...

Looks like a wonderful fun filled family weekend. Those bags are ADORABLE!!!!!

Nicole said...

I can't believe you let Charlee get that dirty! We gave Ruby a bath last night cause she wasn't smelling so great.