Sunday, February 8, 2009

Eight Things Tag.

You can tell that we are all are inside a lot more in the winter here in Minnesota! Benjy is at a Priesthood Meeting, Kaydree is reading, Karsyn is putting together a puzzle and I am going to blog!
Here is an "Eight Things Tag" that Shantel passed along...I enjoyed reading her lists.

Eight
8 Favorite T.V. Shows:
1. 24
2. Heros
3. 24
4. Heros
5. The Office (if Benjy is watching it with me. I love to hear him laugh)
6. Sid the Science Kid (Karsyn's)
7. Wizards of Waverly Place (Kaydree's)
8. Hannah Montana (Both Girls and Benjy's) 6-8 by default they just happen to be on!

8 Favorite Dishes:
1. Salmon and Garlic Mashed Potatoes from Outback
2. Mom's Roast Beef Panini Sandwiches
3. Smothered Green Burritos
4. Ham and Cheesy Potatoes
5. Salads at Buffets (lots of choices for toppings)
6. Benjy's Crepes
7. Spencer's rib recipe with asparagus
8. Steak and a grilled onion

8 things that happened Yesterday:
1. Layed around in my pajama's until 1:00 P.M.
2. Then I took a nap with my hubby
3. Watched Madagascar 2
4. Took a shower/bath. I like to do both!
5. Went to the post office
6. Returned a Red Box DVD
7. Ate Pizza at the Hobbs
8. Drove home from St. Francis (My idea of a GREAT Saturday!)

8 things I look forward to:
1. Going to my Parents this weekend
2. Going to Texas this Summer for Villarreal Family Reunion
3. Losing 15 pounds
4. Paying off Student Loans
5. Deciding on how we will bring another child into this family.
6. A Spring Break Trip with Benjy (snow skiing or a warm place???)
7. My Birthday (not really)
8. Warm Summer Days at the Pool with the Girls!

8 things I love about Winter:
1. Fire Places
2. Christmas
3. Being Snowed in
4. Watching it snow
5. Being home together and feeling like we don't have to go anywhere.
6. Watching Movies together.
7. Listening to Kaydree play the piano

8 things on My Wish:
1. Either Having another Child or Adopting (maybe not quite sure yet!)
2. Making a decision about bringing another child into our family or what my life will look like when Karsyn starts school full time.
3. Paying off Student Loans
4. Another stimulus check in May???? Last year was sweet!!!!!
5. Having a Happy and Healthy Family that wants to strive to be like our Savior.
6. A Family that Counts our Blessings Daily and is thankful for what we have and not dwelling on what we don't have.
7. To be able to help my family be happy and feel loved! If I can succeed at that...then I am successful each and everyday!
8. To be kind, helpful, a hard worker, considerate, compassionate, forgiving, find balance, open, honest, caring, hopeful, humble, physically, spiritually, mentally, emotionally and intellectually HEALTHY. I think that is about it!

I tag these eight people:
1. Emily Koch
2. Courtney Koch
3. Becky Serreyn
4. Tammy Brust
5. Chris Lohman
6. Luann Wilson
7. Jamie Schreurs
8. Andrea, Audrey, Brenda Johnson, Crystal, Heather Irsik, Janice, JoDell, Lindsay, Laurel, Nicole, Samantha Hussong, Serena, Shalayne, Tina and anyone else who wants to do this... #8's selected alphabetically! ;-)

I wanted to just say, "I tag everyone and anyone," but then I notice not as many people do it without being tagged! So we will see if being tagged and "it"....increases the game participation.

1 comment:

shantel said...

That was fun to read!! I liked your favorite T.V. shows, very creative!! I knew you would have a hard time with that one.