Thursday, February 19, 2009

Here is a Visual For You.

In my post on Kaydree roller skating on quad skates for the first time, I described her as a Giraffe learning how to walk on wheels. I thought it was a great description of what Serena and I got to see and enjoy. It was the cutest thing ever! She had so much determination. Someone seemed to have a hard time visualizing this. So here is a picture from Madagascar to help with that. Great movie if you haven't yet seen it or even better Madagascar 2.

4 comments:

Audrey said...

by "somebody" do you mean me???? :)

Serena said...

I think your description of Kaydree was Right On! She had alot of determination and alot of fun. I did too, although my thighs are a little sore. Thanks for taking us along!

shantel said...

OHHH I can see it now!!

I got your voicemail, I just missed your call. That sounds great to me!!

Kathy Koch said...

WHen I read that I immediately thought of the very picture you posted. I guess watching all those movies numerous times helped...