Saturday, February 7, 2009

Random Picture Tag:

I have been tagged numerous times, so here it goes:
The Rules:
1. Go to your documents/pictures.
2. Go to your 6th file.
3. Go to your 6th picture
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same.
6. So here we go.......

This picture was taken in the Fall of 2007 when myself and some friends went to my parent's house to pick apples. We were just getting ready to sit in the hot tub and I think we stayed in it until 2:30 A.M. We were all so tired by the time we got home but we had such a great time "girl talking." To be able to get away together and share some of my deepest concerns, greatest joys and silly moments with these friends is something I will always treasure!

I tag:
1. Luann Wilson
2. Emily Koch
3. Courtney Koch
4. Heather Irsik
5. Brenda Johnson
6. Chris Lohman

7 comments:

Kathy Koch said...

That was a very nice weekend and we enjoyed having all of you visit us.
As I recall it was Serenas birthday as well.
I hope I get to check out everybody elses blog on their pictures.

shantel said...

That was such a FUN little trip!! We should definetly do it again!

I liked this tag it was fun to post about an old photo!!

Andie said...

Great weekend. I like that picture. It makes me feel happy!

Ashton & Co. said...

What fun memories!

Chris said...

Looks like I missed out on a fun "girls" visit. Thanks for sharing.

Serena said...

Fun times, fun times!! It was a great weekend. Thanks for inviting me to tag along! Kathy is correct it was my birthday and she even made me brownies for my birthday. They were great! Thanks Kathy Koch

Anonymous said...

Oh how I miss the girls of Minnesota!