Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Gloomy Day for a Birthday!

Happy Birthday Dad! Looking for picutres for a later today post! Here are some crazy winter in Minnesota pictures. This time last year I was in Florida visiting my dad for his Birthday and it was so cold back here in Minnesota. Yesterday and Today it rained. WE have a river running through our backyard. It didn't get cold enough to freeze so that is GREAT! Here are some pictures from this morning. A River Runs Through it...Our Backyard!
Charlee comes in soakingn wet now! Ugh!!!!

It is nice to feel like spring...everything looks washed and clean...however it isn't going to last! Snow in the forcast!

7 comments:

Samantha Hussong said...

Isn't this weather the worst for the dogs going outside to potty? Winston needs a haircut also so his feet are just gross. Have a good day!

Serena said...

I hope you dad has a great birthday. I am feeling a little depressed with this weather. I need some sun! Love your pictures.

Luann said...

I am sure most will think I am crazy but the snow even melting is so pretty.

The Seaman Family said...

I love this weather. I know it's just a short tease but I can't wait for spring!! Hope your dad has a Happy Happy Birthday!!

shantel said...

I'm LOVING the weather!! If only it could last. :( I hope you guys have a great time this weekend celebrating your dads birthday!!

Ashton & Co. said...

I don't like that inbetween the seasons stage. Either be gloomy and snow, or be sunny. Enjoy the river! :)

Kathy Koch said...

We made it home and our gravel road is so mucky but just one of the many changes we go through to get to spring Your dad is predicting an early spring as we saw a flock of geese flying north today I sure hope he is right on this one.
He had a great birthday