Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Up North

One of the items forgotten... Kaydree's swimsuit, I packed two swimsuits for Karsyn, none for Kaydree. To my defense... Kaydree does have one exactly like this, who had time to look at the size. So Kaydree's was a little small! She was very happy about this, as you can see.
Karsyn has started swimming without a life jacket, however pool rules, she has to wear one. She isn't ready to swim more than 5 ft. at a time. She wasn't too happy about this. We're off to a great happy start! ;-)
Let the fun begin
Karsyn is on the lazy river, ready to take on the Giant slide....
Karsyn after her tube tipped over! We are all happy again. Ha Ha


10 comments:

Andie said...

Did you guys get a new camera?!?!

Were you at the Paul Bunyan water park? Looks like fun!

The Miller Family said...

Yeah, weren't you thinking about getting Benjy one for Father's Day? I love having a digital camera! SO nice.

We've been wondering about the indoor water parks and what they're all about - we assumed they're there so people don't go crazy during the winter, lol. Glad you guys had fun!

Kristen said...

I bought a camera, spur of the moment, yesterday. I went to get the one I wanted and they didn't have it, so out of desperation, I picked one similiar to the one I had lost. I was going to buy Benjy one for Fathers' Day, but he wanted a Snow blower instead! Go Figure. Now he can't wait for it to snow!

Crystal said...

Kris,
It's so fun to see your girls! I can't believe how big Kaydree is! I'm so glad you have a blog!

amanda said...

HI! Sorry we couldn't join you for a day of fun in Baxter. The girls looked like they had a blast. It is about time you got a new camera!!!!

Tim Larsen said...

We live "up-north" you know. Give me a shout next time you're in the area!

Luann said...

It looks like so much fun, it is so nice when hubbies surprise us.

Ashton & Co. said...

What a fun mini vacation. your girls are so cute!

Laurel Criddle said...

I can't believe how big the girls are getting! Its been too long! I hope you guys had a blast despite the swimsuit and lifejacket ordeal.

Sarah said...

That water park looks like so much fun! And those nachos look delicious- what a fun restaurant!