Monday, July 7, 2008

What was soooo funny?

I have been dying to blog this. I had to get permission of course!

Why is Korin covering her eyes, and Courtney is looking away? Why are Kenna and Sydney dumb founded?
Why did Lori fumble so fast for her camera, and what is my mother turning away from?
Benjy just doesn't understand, what all the fuss is about!
He is so proud of his neon green sporty swimsuit! He likes the tight, short fit.
What is the problem Steve? Why are you trying to get away from me? Benjy just doesnt' get it!
The night before Spencer, Emily and Benjy and I went to get in the hot tub and Benjy saw a pair of my exercise short shorts laying there and couldn't resist putting them on. Spencer just about died and told him he couldn't get in the hot tub with those on! We laughed so hard and all decided he had to show them off on the beach the next day. Unsuspectingly to the Kansas Kochs. Spencer and Emily were dying and laughing just waiting for his unveiling. Needless to say we were all laughing to the point of crying. We want Benjy to wear these in his next commercial! We have a friend, "Jake" who did something similiar to go snorkling on a cruise. I think it sparked an idea for Benjy! Thanks for the laugh, Jake. FYI... Benjy wants you all to know that even though he didn't want to, he did put on a "real swimsuit" after these pictures were taken!

8 comments:

The Miller Family said...

Oh my gosh Kristen, that is SO funny! I wanna say more, but that's like all I can think, lol!

Nicole said...

That's great that Benjy let you blog these pics. Thanks for the laugh.

Andie said...

Oh. My. Gosh.

I think Jake has those shorts in SPANDEX for next time your family gets together. Maybe one of your brothers would like a pair? ;-)

Clint said...

What's the big deal??? I liked em..... :)

Emily said...

I can't believe Benjy gave you the ok to post those. I thought he was worried about the modeling agencies bugging him:-)I haven't laughed that hard in a long time so thanks for that. And Benj - we weren't laughing at you but with your wife.

Luann said...

Benjy your HOT!!!

It looks like you guys had a wonderful family fun filled weekend!

Audrey said...

ummm... I think Benjy and Ty are kindred spirits. 'nuf said!

The Seaman Family said...

Those are hot Benjy! LOL