Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Zorbaz iz zo worth it!

My friend Amanda introduced me to this little place about 2 years ago. I have managed to make my fourth trip there for dinner when we were staying at the water park. I love this place! They were playing GREAT music and it is right on Gull Lake. I could have sat there all night long!
There are 8 of them in Northern Minnesota. They replace all of the s's with z's. We have zouvenir cupz.
Why do we love this place? It was 7:30 PM before we realized that we hadn't fed the girlz dinner yet, but no worriez... Zorbaz has huge portionz. Kaydree ordered Macho Nachoz and here she is demonstrating how large her order waz. I think they used a whole tub of zour cream. Kaydree made a pretty good dent in the Nachoz.
Amanda swears her children love the Peanut Butter Pizza. I am a fan of Peanut Butter, but that is taking it a little too far for me! Benjy would have lost his supper for sure, if we ordered a peanut butter pizza. His famous words, "The smell of Peanut Butter, Gags me out!" A little 80's phrase, which we still use in our home!
They even give you free popcorn, while your waiting for your huge portionz!
Kaydree took her very first picture. Do we look a little tired? This waz after a long day in the water.

7 comments:

The Seaman Family said...

Looks like an awesome place! What a fun little vacation for your family! Have a Happy 4th!

Kathy Koch said...

You are right the food is really good the atmosphere is very relaxed and if you walk away hungry it is your own fault.

Samantha Hussong said...

Looks like you are doing a good job at keeping up your blog. I think those nachos would be enough for a family to eat and get full.

Crystal said...

How fun, I still can't get over how old your girls are! Have a great 4th of July.

Andie said...

That'z lotz of nachoz, Kaydree! Good work!

Don't tell Ryan about the peanut butter pizza. If he goes missing and turns up in Brainerd, I am holding the Villarreals perzonally rezponzible!

Laurel Criddle said...

That looks like a lot of fun!!! I see you are making good use of your camera! Amazing!

Luann said...

Great job Kaydree! I can't believe how big the girls are getting. Zorbas looks like a blast.