Sunday, July 6, 2008

Hot Tub Time...

Karsyn and Nicholas
Kenna and Kaydree
Who needs a swimming pool?
The kids entertain themselves in the Hot Tub that Grandpa keeps at 98 degrees in the summer.

Kaydree and Kenna enjoying the weather
Noah is a great swim instructor!

This morning Spencer, Emily and the kids left for Iowa and this afternoon Steve, Lori and the girls left for Kansas. Benjy, the girls and I took a 2 hour nap and will leave for home tomorrow. All of the kids are always begging us to let them stay here, a little longer. I am always torn between wanting to get home and get things done and staying here and relaxing. We love our time here together as a family and as we all leave for 3 different states, we look forward to our time together again.

2 comments:

Laurel Criddle said...

How nice for you to spend time with the fam! I know what you mean by relaxing or going home to get stuff done. I like being so close to home so I can just make a day trip if I really wanted to.

Unknown said...

Thank you very much for the beautiful blog. you guys look great. I'm glad that Becky send you some things from the family reunion. We had a great time. We missed you, hopefullky next year we can get all together. We just returned from Texas today, we had a blast. We love you very much.

Love Delia (mom)