Sunday, July 20, 2008

HAPPY HATCHING DAY, BENJY IS 30!

This is Benjy when he was a baby. His mom always calls his birthday, his Hatching Day!
Benjy is the little one that Becky is holding! Are those Karsyn eyes or what?
Benjy made a great Rabbit. He has always loved animals!
Benjy has a love for Scouting! He makes great dutch oven meals!
Benjy on his Mom's 30th Birthday!
Why such a serious face Benjy? He is in the back row with blue and white shirt. Benjy has fond memories of getting into trouble with his brothers. His dad loves to tell stories of the mischief they use to be into!

I love this picture of Benjy because he looks about the age of 7 and I think, "Is that Kaydree sitting there?
Benjy on his Baptism Day! Kaydree will be Baptized this January! Crazy how time flies!

This picture was taken in front of one of our Church buildings. Being a Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints makes my husband have the priorities that he has and that is FAMILY! I am so thankful that his parents raised him in a church that helps him to be the wonderful husband and father that he is!

Benjy still loves fishing. Benjy with his Brother Tony! They have always enjoyed spending time together! I love the tank top that Benjy is sportin' here! What a HUNK!
My favorite picture of all. Benjy is in the Grey suit. How does one thank a mother who gave birth to such an amazing person who has a great sense of humor like her and that makes me laugh and enjoy my life? How does one thank his father that was such a great example of love, patience and understanding? How does one thank our Savior for making it possible for me to have an Eternal Companion? How does one thank our Heavenly Father for his watchful care? I am so grateful that today is a Celebration of 30 years of Benjy living a very blessed life and for him being a blessing to me and many others!

12 comments:

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Benjy! You are finally cathcing up to all of us. You are so cute in these photos and Kris you are right that one on the sofa looks just like Kaydree. We hope you have a great day and will call you tonight after Kenna's swim meet.

Andie said...

Happy birthday, Benjy! Welcome to "thirtysomething". I like the pictures with you and all your brothers, but I am surprised Kristen was allowed to post the one with the bunny costume. Are you wearing tights?

Laurel Criddle said...

Kris! What a sweet blog! Seeing those pics takes me back to when we were all kiddos. Happy Birthday Benj! We love you so much and are so blessed to have you as a family member! We're so proud of you and the accomplishments you've made! Wish we could give you big hugs on this day! Happy 30th!

Love
Kev & Laurel

Kathy Koch said...

Benjamin you were so cute Kris you did a wonderful job to celebrate Ben's 30th birthday I enjoyed reading the blog and could not agree with you more. He is a wonderful husband and father.

Kathy Koch said...

Oh in your pictures you were such a cute little kid WHAT HAPPENED???????JK

Korin and Courtney

Tina said...

What great pics!!! Karsyn looks just like him!! Happy 30th Benjy!!

Laura Linnell said...

Hello Villarreal family!! It's a long story but I stumbled upon your blog and had to say hello. I can't believe how big your girls are! They are so dang cute. Thanks for being such awesome examples to me. I can't reminisce about my mission without thinking about your family. Happy birthday Brother V!

The Miller Family said...

Happy Birthday Benjy!

Kaydree does look just like him in a couple of those pictures! That's so fun!

I think the rabbit pic is our favorite!

Samantha Hussong said...

Happy Birthday Benjy! Wow Kaydree looks like you. Hope your day was wonderful.

Clint said...

Happy Birthday Benjy!! We hope you had a great day. Thanks Kristen for all of the pictures its great to see Benjy as a child and pictures with his family.

Danny and Shalayne said...

Happy Birthday (yesterday) Benjy! Danny and I loved looking at those pictures and I could totally see both of your little girls in him! Such a sweet blog too! You are an amazing writer! I hope you got to have a wonderful celebration! WE love you guys!

Ashton & Co. said...

Happy late birthday Benjy! I haven't looked at your blog for a few days! We hope you had a GREAT day! Joel says he's sure glad he's not as old as you! hope it was a good one!