Friday, July 4, 2008

9 year Anniversary...Already!

This picture captures what life with my Comedic husband, is like. I am so grateful to have my husband be the one who brings a smile to my face daily. He has the "Villarreal" sense of humor and with someone as serious as I am, Heavenly Father and my mother (of course), knew exactly who I needed to bring "joy" into my life. Over the last 9 years, I have been blessed beyond measure. He is my eternal companion and my best friend. He has brought joy into my life in ways that I couldn't have even imagined possible. Thank you, Benjy for all that you have given me, especially for being an amazing father to our two beautiful daughters, for being close to my family and for Charlee...of course!

5 comments:

Andie said...

Cute pictures, you guys. Happy Anniversary.

I like the new "Burger King worker" shirt. It's cute! ;-)

The Seaman Family said...

Happy Anniv! Hope you guys had a wonderful day! Enjoy.

Laurel Criddle said...

Happy Anniversary! yay! 9 years already? You guys are still an adorable couple!! Get ready for another...eternity years!

Luann said...

9 years no way I remember the beginning! Congratulations!

Ashton & Co. said...

Happy Anniversary!