Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Birthday Lunch

Every Tuesday there is a playgroup up at our church. Today just happened to be my birthday, so some of my friends organized a lunch and it was so yummy.

Doesn't it look yummy! It really was...Thank you everyone for making me feel so special.
I guess JoDell sent out some emails, made some phone calls and it was amazing what they pulled off in such a short time!
Left to Right: Back row: Judy, Shantel, Serena, Anna, JoDell, Debbie Lou, Emily, Myself and Barb with some little ones dispersed among us!
Of course it is always great to have a showing of the male kind.... Larry Kastel brought his grandson up to play! What a great Grandpa! WE didn't want him to feel left out so he was asked to say the prayer.
It's funny how we get chairs out but most of us sit on the stage or the floor, even those pregnant mammas. I tell ya...they are troopers!
And....to top it off Emily, who we have met through Barb brought cupcakes and we had brownies too! We have decided to do this for the upcoming Birthdays too! It was really fun! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to all of you that came, and to all of you that brought yummy food!

6 comments:

Serena said...

Have a Happy Birthday! Lunch was awesome, I am glad we got to spend some time together today.

Audrey said...

Glad you had fun! I wish I would have known, I was home:(

Emily said...

Happy Birthday Krissy! I hope to see you soon. Thanks for calling on Sunday - it made all of our day:)

Kathy Koch said...

Wow that table looks good.
That was very nice to have a special birthday lunch for you but then I am not surprised you have some very good friends up there.

Linz said...

Wish I didn't have to miss this week. You are loved!

shantel said...

Happy Birthday!!

It was yummy food and great company!!