Thursday, March 12, 2009

Kali River Rapids

One of Kaydree's favorite rides was the River Ride at Animal Kingdom. I thought ahead and brought a change of clothes for the girls but of course not for Benjy and I. The first time we went on it as a family I got soaked from head to toe. So I opted to sit the next two rides out and take pictures and video! It was funny, I could hear the girls screaming from around the corner. Thank goodness it was a nice warm day.
Kaydree showing off being wet.
Karsyn got soaked on the last time around. In the video below Benjy describes it!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Kristen thanks for posting the beautiful pictures. It looks like you had a great time.

LOve,
Grandma Delia

Kathy Koch said...

I loved that ride too We went on it about 3 times and the last two we did not even have to get off.

The video clip worked really great and it was fun to watch and I am glad Karsyn took the soaking okay

Nicole said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I just think Disney is so great. It's really cool that you guys were able to take the girls there. I'm sure they will have very fond memories of it for the rest of their lives.

Audrey said...

will you please take me on your next vacation?

Brenda said...

Fun,fun,fun!!!! You do a great job of recording your family fun! Awesome on the video--Tim laughed at Benji wringing the sweater out!

Linz said...

I love the overhead perspective you got on that last pic.

Their smiles are so great! What a fun ride.

Laurel Criddle said...

Looks like so much fun