Friday, March 20, 2009

Are you Sure that is MY DOG!

There was a reason why we needed to get Charlee groomed. This picture was taken on one of his very dirt days! With the Spring melt down every year, Charlee comes in dirty and his long fur makes it difficult to keep a white dog clean. So I took him to the groomer and said that we wanted him shaved down. Which we have done before. They had a new groomer and something went wrong.
Our Bishon turned into a wiener dog! I laughed so hard but when Kaydree gets home she will cry and when Benjy sees him, he will die! I think of all my horrible hair cuts and they were nothing compared to this!
Poor Charlee he is acting embarrassed of his new look. The positive side, he will be easier to keep clean!

This is what a Bishon is supposed to look like. Poor, POOR, Charlee!

12 comments:

Serena said...

Clint and I think he looks great with short hair. Clint says he looks like a real dog.

Audrey said...

what!!!!!!!! That's not Charlee!

Brenda said...

Well, you said, "shaved down"! Poor Charlee! You will all be fine. Give him extra loving!

shantel said...

That is not your dog!!!!

I actually think he looks pretty cute!! Kinda like a little puppy!

The Seaman Family said...

That is so funny!! That's what happened to Tanner before. I was telling ya!!

Luann said...

Poor naked puppy!

Andie said...

SAD!!!

Linz said...

He is still so cute, but this cracks me up!

Danny and Shalayne said...

I haven't been online forever and I just got caught up on your blog! I love all the pictures from your vacation - it makes me hungry to go there! It looks like you had a lot of fun! I am glad you were able to go!

Kathy Koch said...

Poor Charlee He is probably having an identity crisis...
Luckily it will grow back and actually he will be alot easier to keep clean especially at our house.

Looks like you got your moneys worth

Emily said...

I haven't been online for a few days and just saw this post. I laughed out loud which is a great way to start my Monday. Poor Charlee but it also reminded me to call to get Cooper in so I am sure they'll be twins. Cooper is a knotted up mess right now. It's funny how their personalities change when you cut their hair - Cooper gets depressed for a few days but then he becomes much more active.

Unknown said...

Poor Charlie he got shaved down to his little skin. Well, hopefully the weather will change for his benefit he looks embarrassed, well, his hair will grow again. Pretty funny.

Delia