Monday, March 30, 2009

An Early Birthday.

Karsyn and I got to enjoy the mall and got some smokin' deals on Friday! I just love meeting up with Amanda, her mom and girls. We don't get to see one another often but when we do, it's as if time hasn't passed. I miss her and wish we lived closer to one another.
We also had an early Birthday celebration when we went to Glencoe to see my cousin Sam and her husband Glen's new kitchen, bathroom and living room remodel. It's absolutely Beautiful! I wish she would blog it! ;-)
We are having a family reunion over the 4th of July, but Benjy says we don't need one, now that we had a mini one! He was kidding of course....It was fun for a fraction of us to be able to get together. Do you see my awesome Chocolate cake on the table? Thanks Mom!
Auntie Karen, Uncle Doug, Aunt Judy, Uncle Roger, Grandma, Sam, Glenn, Belle, Gabe and my parents met Benjy, myself and the girls!
My Grandma and the girls.
I don't like this picture of myself, my hair was pulled back and I looked lopsided, oh well. It's my Birthday...what the heck! My batteries died on my camera so I didn't get the greatest pictures!
My Aunt Judy and Uncle Roger just got back from Wintering in Texas. It was nice to have them back although I am sure they are not too happy about getting back in time for a snow storm.
My mom and dad got me my much needed scanner, copier/printer. I guess they are tired of me taking pictures of my pictures in order to get them on my blog! I have wanted one for years and just couldn't get myself to buy one! Now I have one so who knows what old pictures will be popping up! In two hours I will be 34 years old! I am not sure how I feel about that, but so far I am having a great birthday!

8 comments:

Crystal said...

Happy Early Birthday!!

shantel said...

It looks like you had a great visit!!

Nicole said...

It's nice that you can go see your family so often. Looks like you guys had fun at the mall too, I just love it there (when it's not crowded). Hope today turns out to be great, happy birthday.

Audrey said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LADY!!!!!!!!!!

Kathy Koch said...

We decided on the spur of the moment to meet in Glencoe but it turned to be a lot of fun and you are right Sam's kitchen and other rooms are beautiful.. We had a lot of laughs especially about being able to get Grandma out of the back seat....

The Seaman Family said...

What a fun time and Happy Birthday!! Have a wonderful day!!

Linz said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Kris!!!