Tuesday, March 24, 2009

In The Early Morning Hours:

This morning I woke up feeling so refreshed and full of energy, so I went for my first run of the season, outside! It was so beautiful. It is somewhat foggy and overcast but to be outside and listening to the birds and feeling the wind on my face just felt so refreshing! I am so grateful for the turning of the seasons. I just love this time of the year! I love change and you can definitely feel change in the air. I did hear we might get a little snow in the next couple of days, but it won't stick around! In the early morning hours I feel like I get so much accomplished, it is so quiet and peaceful! Yay....Spring!

6 comments:

shantel said...

I wish I felt refreshed when I woke up in the mornings..... it takes me a while to get going in the morning :(


This is something I've wished as I got older that I would out grow, but no such luck.... I GUESS I'M NOT A MORNING PERSON.

Kristen said...

Same goes for me at night! I am not a night person. I think Benjy is still wishing this would change! ;-)

The "Serene" Life said...

Good for you Krissy! I can't wait to get outside......soon I hope!!

Brenda said...

Hi Kris!

Linz said...

You go girl!

Kathy Koch said...

I love early mornings as well and when I can go walking here I do not even want my ipod just so I can hear all the birds singing.
Spring is exciting you are right the snow will not stick around very long so there is hope for beautiful flowers and green grass...