Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Thoughts for the Day...

I had a great time hanging out with Kaydree and her friends on their field trip to the Anoka High School Play of Charlie Brown Christmas. I can't tell you how much I value our membership at Lifetime Fitness. I love being able to drop Karsyn off for $5 for three hours so that I can volunteer at Kaydree's school! During these cold winter months, I love to take the girls swimming in the really heated pool at Lifetime too! Benjy....he isn't always as excited to leave the warm house to venture out into the cold!I was anxiously awaiting Kaydree's bus today. The roads are getting pretty yucky and her piano was canceled because of the roads. Her bus was pretty late, but she is home safe and sound.
Just waiting for Benjy to get home so that we can sit down together after the kiddos go to sleep and watch Mama Mia! I went out to give myself an early Christmas Present and can't wait to share it with Benjy! I love this time of year. I don't like the cold...but I love the feeling of being hunkered down for the night together as a family. I hope you are all safe and warm tonight!

9 comments:

shantel said...

Thats right it came out today, I'm jealous.... maybe tomorrow I can go get it. Have fun and stay warm!!!

Kathy Koch said...

I love the feeling of being snug as a bug as I tell the grandkids.
We watched it snow almost all day and now it appears to have stopped but Dad and I are not going anywhere and boy has the wii come in handy to keep us occupied. I am anxious to get the movie but I guess I will have to wait to get to town to do that.. I love that movie

The Seaman Family said...

Have fun watching your movie with the fam all bundled up. Glad everyone got home safe and sound! Stay warm:)

Chris said...

We woke up this morning to snow as well, and it snowed all day long. That never happens. It really makes it feel like Christmas. I too enjoy being home as a family. The girls and I went out to play in the snow when I got home today. Campbell was so excited. Enjoy your holidays.

Andie said...

What did Benjy think of Mamma Mia? I know how much he loves musicals. ;-)

Ashton & Co. said...

Looks like you have lots of snow! I love the pics of the girls in their "nest" that is too cute! HOpe you guys are doing good!

Kristen said...

Benjy really liked Mama Mia, even though he doesn't really care for musicals. I have to say I find him becoming more open to them...how can he not with a family of all girls! I got tired and wanted to turn it off and watch the rest later and he said, "I really want to finish it!" He even got up at 5 this morning to finish his work he put aside to watch Mama Mia with me!

Samantha Hussong said...

You were supposed to wait and see if you get that movie for Christmas not go and buy it.

Tina said...

Awww CBC is my fave movie ever!!! I am always wanting to watch it but the kids say no ;-) How was Mama Mia?