Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Beautiful Morning!

I've been up for 2 hours now, I know.... I just can't sleep in, and I have written out bills, caught up on blogs, blogging and started laundry. Some have asked me, "How do you find the time?" My answer....in the morning when everyone else is sleeping. Morning for me is the best time to read scriptures and have alone, Mom, "Me"....time!
Here are some pictures from Saturday...the first snow worth getting excited over!
Karsyn is under there somewhere! She has been fighting a croupy cough for awhile now, so I bundled her up, more than usual and told her...you have two minutes out there. After 30 seconds she comes to the door and asks, "Has it been two minutes yet?"

Benjy: "Let's see how does this work, now and do I have enough snow to blow?"


I think he is getting it down! He doesn't want me to mow the lawn...and now he doesn't want me to use the snow blower! Ahhhh....oh well!
The girls' first Snow Angels of the season.
Benjy blowing snow this morning for the third time in 3 days. He is like a kid in a Candy Store! He has been waiting all summer and fall to use his Snow blower. I wonder when the excitement will wear off? What I love the most about all of this snow and the winter! ;-)

10 comments:

Audrey said...

Umm, Benjy promised that he would walked the snow blower over to our place and do our driveway. When should I expect him?

Kathy Koch said...

I am glad Benjy finally gets to use his new snow blower. Be glad he loves to play with it then you do not have to shovel.
That is the only bad thing about winter it takes more time to get dressed and undressed as the kids want to be outside... But what funnn

Linda said...

Cute pictures! Can you believe we have never had a snow blower after living here 31 years??? I know, we're crazy!!! Maybe I'll have to get Birch a new toy!

The Seaman Family said...

Karsyn is so funny bundled up it reminds me of Ralphie's little brother from The Christmas story when he's all bundled. LOL. But they look like they enjoyed it but I am trying to figure out who enjoyed it more the kids or Benjy??

The "Serene" Life said...

Ahhh...your entry way looks like mine in the winter......why is it my kids think the floor is a closet? Every day I say, put your things away where they go and every day they "test" me again! :-)

Chris said...

It was snowing a bit this morning and Campbell wanted to gear up and go outside. It didn't last long! Cooper would rather sit inside and drink hot chocolate. Enjoy the fun!

Laurel Criddle said...

Hahaha It looks like it is sooooo cold over there! WE are getting excited because apparently it is going to hit freezing for the first time here in Seattle! :) I wish I couldn't sleep in! Benj looks so funny!! I'm glad he enjoys doing that stuff! Who would do it he didn't? I know I wouldn't!

Andie said...

That is one Serious Snowblower! I think Ryan probably wishes our kids would have lost not just our snowblower keys but the snowblower itself so he could upgrade to a bad boy like that one!

The snow really is so pretty this time of year, it's hard not to get excited.

shantel said...

Looks like the kids... cough, cough "Benjy" enjoyed the first snow fall!!

Life with Mark and Kristin said...

Your kids look cute all bundled up. Ours have missed out on the big snow--everyone was too sick this week. We're glad Benjy enjoys his big toy! Every man deserves one if he must spend so much time out in sub-zero temperatures each winter!