Saturday, December 6, 2008

Something Worth Seeing.....

Last night for Family Fun Night, we decided to drive around and listen to Christmas Music and look at all the Christmas Lights.
There is a house,(Don't know exact address, except for it is around....15520 Basalt St. NW, Ramsey, MN...) That has programed it's Christmas lights to music. It is really neat, cool, awesome, amazing, free, fun and well worth your time to go see it!
I know, I know Audrey, this picture blows...but it was snowing and dark and what do you expect from an 9 year old camera that we bought for $100? The lights remind me of watching the fountain show at the Bellagio, if you have ever been to Vegas! The bonus, you get to sit in your warm car without being crowded around thousands of people! :-) We stayed for almost 30 minutes and hadn't heard the same song twice....we only left because we were hungry! We will make a return trip!

9 comments:

Samantha Hussong said...

Our hospital did a display. It is really neat. It was right by the longterm care and assisted living so I wouldn't want to be in the rooms on that side but it was a very nice display. Have you been to the Hollidazzle parade downtown? Nice, cold half hour parade.

Audrey said...

Well at least you admit you need a new camera:) That is the house right across the street form the woodwards right?

Kristen said...

Yes, Audrey, you are correct. Have you been to it already?

The Seaman Family said...

That looks awesome!! We will have to check it out! Thanks for the tip.

shantel said...

Thats such a good idea.... My family hasnn't driven around and looked at the lights on houses together ever?? (That I can remember anyways) Will have to check that house out!

Andie said...

When I tried to tell Ryan about that house, he was not following what I was trying to say. I guess it must be seen to be believed!

Kathy Koch said...

This time of year it is always fun just to drive around and see all the lights. We probably do not have quite the show you do up there but it is still fun to see those around here. You can see our lights from the highway because Dad thinks it looks like a runway for airplanes I think it is pretty...

Serena said...

What a great idea. I love Christmas music and the Christmas lights. I haven't put anything Christmas up this year. My girls got to decorate Grandma Welkers tree the night before she died and she loved it. Then Sunday night Tayler helped my sisters decorate my parents tree.

Tom said...

Thanks for the kind comments about the display. I enjoy putting it up and watching it. I get to see it every night!!
I am so thankful that the Woodwards are such great neighbors and tolerate it.