Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas With My Mom's Side of the Family...

It all started with two people...My Mom, her mom and her siblings. Lee, Judy and Karen.
Their spouses: Linda, Roger, My dad and Doug.
The Grandchildren of Cap and Ruth: 5 were missing.
The Great Grandchildren: 9 were missing. (I think?)
The Male gift exchange.
The female gift exchange.
My Grandma: Oh, how I treasure these moments and how soon they become memories!

Auntie Karen and her grandson Taylor.
Samantha and Stacy: WE took a great trip to Florida with Karen and Doug last Feb. to see my parents. Friends that are my cousins yet they have always been like sisters.

Pam and My Mom.

Everyone watching Santa hand out gifts.

Grandma sitting on Santa's lap.

7 comments:

Luann said...

What a precious day. Your grandma seems so full of energy.

Let your mom know what ever she is doing to stay healthy is working she looks fabulous!

Kristen said...

What a wonderful wonderful time we had at the family gathering. Thanks for using that new camera and getting so many great pictures and for blogging the events for us all to share

Kristen said...

Sorry the last comment was actually from me but I forgot to log out of your blog and into mine.. Love Mom

The Seaman Family said...

What a great time! So many great memories were made and how fun for your whole family to experience it! The camera is taking great pics!!

Emily said...

Great pics Krissy. I really need to get copies since my camera battries died the night before and I have none from the Larsen Christmas. You did a great job with your new camera and I am anxious to see all the wonderful pictures to come:)

Samantha Hussong said...

I love watchin Grandma with Santa, she laughs so so hard. We sure enjoyed the evening also. Thanks for the CD and the kids gifts.

Hermana Whitehead said...

You belong to two great families. Looks like your Christmas was awesome in spite of the bad, bad roads and the throwing up. Have a wonderful 2009, Villarreals.