Monday, December 15, 2008

Meaningful Beauty....

Just wanted to show some warm and cozy, not wanting to get out of bed, little girls.
The girls love to beg us to do a nest on the weekends. Benjy remembers doing this when he was a kid, so he is such a softy with them! With 8 degrees below ZERO without the wind chill, let's just say it is very cold in Minnesota today!
So the other day when I was on the phone with my sister-in-law Emily, my late night/early morning purchase arrived. I saw the mail man get out of his truck to bring the package up and I said to Emily, "Oh, please don't let that be the Meaningful Beauty stuff! It is smaller than a shoe box, Benjy is going to Die!"
While I was laughing so hard to the point of crying about my $159.99 deal that I got for $29.99 plus two free gifts for ordering within the 5 minute deadline, Emily said, "Well at least your laughing about this!"

Here is my heck of a deal next to your average spoon. I think I got about 4 oz. for $29.99. YIKES>>>> I had to laugh when you open it up Cindy Crawford sends a little note to remind you that when it comes to Beauty.....LESS IS MORE! I was saying out loud----responding to Cindy, "I sure as heck hope so...that less is more, or I just got ripped off!"

SIDE NOTE: I couldn't wait to tell everyone how much of a rip off this was....the problem is....I REALLY REALLY LIKE IT! I swear I can tell the difference already. Benjy says that I smell like a fruit salad when I come to bed at night because of the miraculous melon extract from FRANCE....that enhances my skin with antioxidants!

6 comments:

Samantha Hussong said...

Let me know how it works at christmas cuz i have a serious dry skin problem. What is on your kids wishlist this year?

Nicole said...

That's good that it works--and that Benjy likes fruit scents.

Luann said...

awhh that nest looks so comfy!

Kathy Koch said...

I can't wait to see you and be able to see for myself if it has made a difference. You might be the best salesperson yet for Cindy...
I agree it is hard to get out of those warm comfy covers in the early morning and what a treat because of the weather yesterday and we were semi weather bound I did not get out of my pajamas all day....Maybe we will get the kind of weather that keeps the whole family in their pagamas as Nick says over the Christmas Holiday..

shantel said...

I don't blame the girls for not wanting to get out of their warm beds this morning ....it was soooo cold today!!!

Emily said...

So there it is - you had me so curious:) It was so nice to hear you laughing so hard. I smile when I think about it. I'll have to rub your face and smell you over Christmas to see if I notice a difference....LOL.