Friday, December 26, 2008

Koch Christmas 08

I have been trying to blog for 2 days now. These pictures are from Christmas Eve. I got sick Christmas Morning right after breakfast and was sick all day! These are the aprons Grandma Villarreal made for the girls and I. They are so cute and Karsyn likes to wear it all the time! Benjy and I waiting for the Nativity Play to start. This was the first year the kids put it on without any adults helping.
Benjy got a new coat! HE loves it!I got a new camera. Still trying to figure it out...love it!

Who is playing baby Jesus in the basket?
Kaydree.
Grandma Villarreal also made the girls and I matching booties and Karsyn wears them everywhere! She has been the "green sheep" two years in a row. She does a great job saying, "bah, bah."
My favorite part was Nick he came out very serious and said, "I am the Star!, I am the Star!"
Santa came in the morning and filled 14 stockings.
Some of the sweets that Grandma and Grandpa baked with their friends. Benjy was in Heaven... he loves all this stuff! Okay, we all do!

6 comments:

shantel said...

It sounds like Santa was pretty good to all of you!!! I'm sorry you got sick, Emily did too, now I'm just waiting for the next victim! Enjoy the rest of your vacation!!

Andie said...

Maybe someday we will see Kaydree on one of those TV magic shows where the guy compacts himself into a really tiny space and then escapes out of it?!?

Hopefully nobody else gets sick at your mom's....have a good time enjoying the rest of your vacation. Glad you had a nice Christmas!

The "Serene" Life said...

Looks like you all had a great Christmas. Its such a fun time of year. Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Luann said...

It looks like a wonderful Christmas celebration I love the family nativity every year.

The flu and cold bugs hit our Christmas also. Someone needs to give those bugs a calendar!

Kathy Koch said...

It was a beautiful christmas and we had so much fun. I love that my mom could be a part of the festivities with us.

The play was priceless and they were so proud to have done it without any adults.

Unknown said...

Dear Kristen and familia

thanks for the beautiful Christmas pics. You guys look great in spite of the little illness you had. Hope you feel better by now. I'm glad you and the girls liked the little gifts. benjy looks handsome with his new coat. Thanks again. We love you and take care.

With love Delia (Othello)