Thursday, December 11, 2008

Things Must Be Getting Hectic...



because when the alarm went off this morning, I felt like I was being pulled from the deepest, warmest, coziest place I have ever known... Oh how I did not want to get up this morning. Today I was not the usual, jump out of bed and start my day, kind of person. I wanted to roll over and hit the snooze button, except for the alarm clock is on Benjy's side of the bed. He kept nudging me to get up and I wanted to pummel him! (Sorry, Benj, not because it was you, just because I didn't want to get up!)
Right now I want to go put my pajama's back on and crawl into bed where it is nice and warm! Ugh...it is soooooo cold outside and I have so much to do!

3 comments:

Audrey said...

I know its not nice but the best feeling in the whole world is when you are all warm and cozy in your pj's in a cold room in the middle of the bed with no husband and no where to go. ITs my favorite!!!

Kathy Koch said...

My idea of a good time as well to stay all cozy in a warm bed but alas there are always so many things to do...
That is why I love a good snow storm with no where to go and maybe we will have a chance to experience one these this winter since we are going to enjoy the winter here in Minnesota instead of Florida.....

Brenda said...

Check out my blog, via Ben's if you haven't seen mine yet. I am going through similar!