Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Just an Update...

I have received a couple of calls from people asking me about Bare Minerals and how I like it. Well after my 4th trip to Ulta they finally let me try a sample of tan foundation. It was wayyyyy too dark for me. The other day I put it on in the morning and it was still dark outside. I thought it looked pretty good until I saw my face under Andover High School's Florescent lights. YIKES!!!! I looked like a pumpkin! I guess I was in the right season for it, huh? So yesterday on my 5th trip to Ulta I broke down and bought the starter kit in medium, medium beige. It came with a DVD introduction and how to.. steps.... I love love love it now that it is the right color. You need to make sure you have the right color for you. I tried to take a picture of my face by myself and it was too close and blurry. Laurel was right, you do feel airbrushed!
Note: In all honesty, it does take longer to put on, but so worth it!
Benjy was so happy when one of his "friends" clients, brought him some 6 racks of ribs, yesterday. They only take 30 minutes to heat in the oven and I guess they are a hit. He was pretty happy. I had to run out the door to a Primary Meeting, so I didn't get a taste. Hey, Mom and Dad, guess what you are having tomorrow night for supper? My Mom and Dad are coming up to help us blow out our sprinklers and go to the girl's last soccer games. We always look forward to visitors and Becky (Lensing) Serreyn and her girls are coming up tomorrow too! What a fun filled day! I am guest teaching (subbing) today which my parents love because I usually wake them up on my way to school! Ha Ha...Benjy had a little brown bag lunch waiting in the fridge for me this morning. I tell you.... I am the luckiest gal in the world! Tonight we have Kaydree's Parent/Teacher Conference and Sunday we start practicing for our Primary Program! I am so much more productive when I have to be!

11 comments:

The Seaman Family said...

Those ribs looks yummy Benjy!! Kris~ your so productive all the time! You are always on top of things and well pre-prepared! I can't wait for Sunday it will be so fun to see them practice~

The Seaman Family said...

Ps Glad the make-up is working great now:)

Samantha Hussong said...

Are you a 2.3? Someday when we get together I will bring all of my make up for you to check out.

Nicole said...

Hope you guys have a fun weekend. Good thing you got the right color before everyone started arriving.

Audrey said...

Dude!! You need to my my ribs!

Andie said...

I'm glad to hear you are no longer glowing orange! Bare Minerals is the best.

Kathy Koch said...

Well I am looking forward to two good things The Ribs Yeahhhh
and I too want to try bare minerals so I am anxious to see how it all goes.. We are looking forward to coming up tomorrow to check it all out.. We just picked you a bag of eating apples I have to say they are delicious. I know Kenna and Nick and Noah really enjoyed them when they were here last weekend. See you soon

Laurel Criddle said...

yay! I'm so glad that you love that make up. I am so happy I broke down and bought it. It seems to last forever too which is a bonus.

k why must you torture me with those ribs! They look sooooo good! It made me think it was benjy recipe which was AMAZING! Thanks for being such a good blogger! I love reading it! I told Benj its the second most page I go to on the internet.

shantel said...

Your make-up looked really good yesterday! I think I've talked myself into buying some too. It looks like you walked out with a little more make-up then what you were planning on ;)

Serena said...

I like ribs!! They look really, really good. Clint also likes ribs but he always gets sick. Doesn't gag, just gets sick. Thanks for the reminder that I need to work on Tayler's talk....

Becki D said...

I will have to try Bare Minerals:-)