Wednesday, October 15, 2008

To The Cookie Fairy,

Dear Cookie Fairy,
I want to thank you for the beautiful Air Bake Cookie sheet and cookies. I had a day that started out great but for a moment tonight I thought I couldn't wait to get into bed so that I could be done with this day! Somehow I think you knew that? Did you know that Karsyn and I have been fighting off some colds? Did you know that I was craving some chocolate? Did you know that Heavenly Father has blessed me with amazing people in my life that lift me up and love me when I need it the most? Do you know that at times I wonder if I am even worthy of the love that is shown to me on a daily basis. It may seem small to some but your gift of friendship and love lifted me up and has made my burden light! I thank my Father in Heaven for a Cookie Fairy like you! I only hope that I am deserving of such a gift.....

AREN'T THESE PERFECT COOKIES?P.S. You are a very very very fast Cookie Fairy, your wings must flap extra fast in order to fly out of here so fast. Kaydree looked out the window in less than 5-10 seconds and you were already gone!
When I was younger and I was having a bad day, My Grandpa would rub his hand down my face and then back up again and say,"Why is it so smooth going down and so rough coming up?" Meaning: Why is it so easy to be frowning and so hard to be smiling?
Well I have a message for you, Cookie Fairy:
YOU HAVE TURNED MY FROWN UPSIDE DOWN!
(Honestly: These are tears of Gratitude! Thank you! Whoever you are! I needed that...)

11 comments:

Andie said...

That. Is. So. Cool. Yay!

Kathy Koch said...

Great job cookie fairy Sometimes we forget how a little gift can bring such huge joys.

The Miller Family said...

Way to go Cookie Fairy! That post even made me cry!

Korbi said...

oh yeah! i love people who make other people smile... :)

Hermana Whitehead said...

What a sweet story! Your sentiments make me think of the words in the 2nd verse of "I Stand All Amazed" that go:

I marvel that He would descend from His throne divine, to rescue a soul so rebellious and proud as mine; that He should extend His great love unto such as I, sufficient to own, to redeem and to justify.

That is the beauty of His simply beautiful and beautifully simple plan. I think about that verse a lot when I think that I am not worthy. You are so sweet. Thanks for sharing, Kris.

Samantha Hussong said...

Kris you have such caring friends because you are so caring. You would have done the same thing if the tables were turned. What comes around goes around. Oh by the way the cookies look great! Thanks for the call last night which I missed. Have a great day!

Serena said...

Your post made me cry!! I guess you won't be needing a cookie sheet. The cookies look good!!

Luann said...

What beautiful cookies! Thank you for sharing this special blessing!

The Seaman Family said...

Way to go Cookie Fairy. I love these sweet moments that truly can change everything. So way to go!!

shantel said...

The cookie fairy was very good to you!! Your cookies look yummy.

Crystal said...

Don't you just love Angels that surround us!