Monday, August 1, 2011

USA Cup

This last week I had the opportunity to go camping with the Young Women in our Church in Northern Minnesota. I have some fun stories to blog, however I have to get caught up on some events that took place before I left. The USA Youth Soccer Cup in Blaine was the weekend before. Grandma, Grandpa and Kenna came up to watch and our good friends The Marrotts came to one of her games. It was raining all day and there were some nice puddles and mud for Kyce and their little boy Trayson to play in.


Then Kaydree let her dad have a friendly conversation with a boys team from Ecuador and she got a free hat.
Kaydree's Striker Team has the pink flag, so girly and so cute!
Kaydree had a blast trading pins. She got some from Brazil, Columbia, Ecuador, Costa Rica, Hawaii and many more. The Opening Ceremonies are so fun but the heat index was over 100 with 80% humidity, so I stayed home with Kyce. It was just way to hot for him to be out there for very long.

6 comments:

Linz said...

I love that pic of Kaydree with the two boys from Ecuador!!

Kristen said...

Correct Ecuador! oops.

Anonymous said...

So fun and great experience for Kaydree! We loved being able to come and watch!!

Audrey said...

I love how proud she is of that hat:)

shantel said...

Lovin' the hat!! what a great experience!



When you coming to see us??

Kathy Koch said...

We loved being able to watch the games I think Kaydree's cousin Makenna was pretty impressed with her soccer playing and had no idea how good she is and probably the highlight for Kaydree was the exchanging of pins and the first thing she told me about was the hat....