Monday, August 29, 2011

What to do?

As we feel our summer winding down, we always try to get in those last minute fun summer activities before school starts. We went to a car show and the girls thought they were so cool riding in a really loud muscle car. Our girls pretty much think we are the boring old parents and our friends are the young fun ones!

The guys found a treasure for the kiddos to play with.
Oh, this just grosses me out! ahhh, yuck, ewwww.... I dislike frogs/toads very much so after having a giant toad thrown down the back of my swimsuit and it being squished to the point of where I could feel it's guts running down my back and it's legs twitching.


oh, why, please don't do this. I think Benjy does this to torture me, sometimes.
And then to have my little boy willing to kiss the frog, is just too much. Are there poisonous frogs in Minnesota, will he get a wart on his lips?

6 comments:

Audrey said...

the frog just gave me the heebee geebees!!!

Kathy Koch said...

Cute cute I thought you were getting over your fear of frogs...Get used to it having a little boy you never know what he will bring in in his pockets......

shantel said...

That is a beautiful frog...much prettier to look at from a far!

Anonymous said...

I was laughing out loud at the last picture of Kyce! Oh our little boys - our poor, poor little boys. First Trayson with the turkey head at your parents house and now Kyce with a toad!

Serena said...

Love it!!

Kay said...

I think there are poisonous frogs - I'll make sure to tell justin for next time! As if...