Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Off on Another Adventure of a Lifetime.

I am so excited for today. Today, I have mixed emotions about leaving my family, however selfishly, I know it is going to be an amazing week. The preparations have been made, the van is packed to the hilt, there are meals in the fridge, made with love by Sam's Club, friends have been called upon to help with our little ones, 90% of the laundry is done and prayers have been made for loving hands and eyes to be watching over my little family while I am gone. Peace out.....

6 comments:

Kathy Koch said...

Enjoy and be careful You will have a wonderful time the hardest part is leaving the family but look forward to hearing all the details...

Anonymous said...

wow your up early and now that i thought bout it im really excited for camp cant wait :)

Audrey said...

you are going to do an awesome job as camp director!

Serena said...

Camp director? Have fun!!

Linz said...

It will be memorable for sure! I wish i was helping you guys! Have fun!

Danny and Shalayne said...

YAY! CAn't wait to hear about it!!! P.S. I need to send you pictures that I have from the reunion of you guys!