Monday, February 28, 2011

Surgery

This is Kyce's second Build A Bear, Bear.
Our first casualty happened because Charlee chewed the eyes off.The other day I heard Kyce talking so I thought he was up, but then we was quiet for a long time, so I thought he went back to sleep. Then I heard him say, "uh oh." I went in and found out that he had performed surgery on his bear.
He figured out that by pulling on the strings on the back that he could open it. He took the stuffing and heart out.
Maybe he is practicing to be a cardiac surgeon someday. I guess we will be making a trip to Build A Bear to have his Brown Bear repaired.
It was so hard to tell him, "No," when he was so proud of himself!

7 comments:

Laurel Criddle said...

WOMAN! You almost gave me a heart attack. I saw the title 'surgery' and his cute little face and jumped to conclusions. hahah that is hilarious! He needs to grow up and be a geriatrics doctor since we will all be old. Haha Hes so precious Kristen!

The "Serene" Life said...

Sounds like he is to smart for his own good!!! Cute!

Audrey said...

here is what I don't get......why would they put a heart inside the bear if they expect you to never ever get it out???

Linz said...

Ha ha! I love that he got the heart out! That is one of those things at Build a Bear that keeps kid curious!

Danny and Shalayne said...

I am so glad it wasn't a real surgery!!! I was so scared for a second. He will make a great surgeon one day though. Ada plays "doctor" all day long but hasn't actually taken any stuffing or hearts out thankfully!

Kathy Koch said...

When I first read the title I had forgotten about Kyce's surgery and I thought oh no poor Charlee they did it to him again..... THat is too cute and I swear he loves to take things apart He seems to be trying to understand the logistics of his specimen....

shantel said...

So cute! His little face is too sweet to ever say no to!