Monday, February 21, 2011

Snorkeling

Shalayne
Danny and Shalayne.
Me
Benjy and Danny went snorkeling almost everyday. Shalayne and I ventured out one day at Black Rock. It took me a couple of times just putting my face in the water to get use to it. In the video you can see Benjy helping me and then he walks away and I reach out, but what you can't hear is me trying to yell through the snorkel gear, "Come back, hold my hand." I was standing in waist deep water but breathing through my mouth made me kind of panicky. By the time we were done, I was having a blast. We swam out to that big rock in the background. The coolest part, you can hear the whales under water like they are right next to you


3 comments:

memories by Jan said...

Very cool pictures. I went scuba diving in the Carribean and then got my certification in Utah when I was in college but haven't been diving since Monte and I got married. Your blog made me wish I could go again.

Kathy Koch said...

What a nice blog Especially with all this white stuff we have.. Makes me want to see summer get here quickly.....

Danny and Shalayne said...

oh yeah! I think those pics turned out better than the other ones!