Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Maui

We spent 3 days on Oahu and 4 on Maui. I am so glad we went to Oahu to the Polynesian Culture Center and Pearl Harbor, but Maui was my favorite by far.
WE WERE IN PARADISE.
Benjy was watching the whales that were right off of our shore.
The little bungalows by the beach were the best.
The grounds were gorgeous and smelled like fresh flowers and coconut.
The views were amazing. Benjy kept saying, "This Island is making me sleepy." I told him that it was called being extremely relaxed!
The kayak's looked so serene in the mornings and in the evenings.
Our view by the pool of the beach. It's hard to believe we were still there a week ago.

2 comments:

Kathy Koch said...

Oh my gosh how beautiful It does remind me of the Princess Resorts in San Diego but this is definitely prettier.

Danny and Shalayne said...

oh you make me want to go back right now. boo hoo hoo.

You are good at blogging about the trip. I guess I still need to do a real post about it come to think of it! I guess I don't want to remember that I was there just a week ago and it is now over and I am cold :)