Saturday, November 12, 2011

Please Don't Go...

Listening to my children fight gets under my skin like nails on the chalk board. I don't understand the need for sibling rivalry even though my parents love to say, "You did the same thing with your brothers." Why? why did we feel the need to do this? I feel like in a world where there are people out there that will give you challenges and pick on you and make you feel alone and afraid, it shouldn't come from someone in your family. Someone who is suppose to be there for you when if feels like the rest of the world is against you. Home is suppose to be your safe haven. Well, with that being said, you can just imagine how teary eyed I get when we have moments like this in our home. Which thank goodness happens almost every morning when he realizes his sisters are about to leave for school.

4 comments:

Kathy Koch said...

What a precious picture Enlarge it and Keep it I think those sibling fights just prepare you to face whatever you might run into in the outside world. Look how good you and your brothers turned out You might be little but you definitely stand up for yourself as your brothers do..So I guess all that fighting I refereed paid off.....

Audrey said...

oh.my.gosh! That little boy is the best!

Danny and Shalayne said...

That is so sweet!!!

Linz said...

I love it!! That is so sweet!!