Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Our Beautiful Baby Boy, Turns 2.

I realize sometimes just how lame I am, when I see the pictures of my son's pumpkin cake for his birthday cake! Of course I would like to say it's just because we were busy with other activities and I had wonderful plans to make a cake, then get one from Sam's club, and in the end, I quick ran to the store and picked up a pumpkin cake. I would love to say, " It won't happen again," however with his Birthday being so close to Halloween, guess what, there is a good chance he will have a Halloween cake every year! ;-) And why not? He loved it! He ate 3 left over pieces the next day! The cake was not very good but He love it, so what does it matter what the rest of us thought?
The other thing about our two year old. He got some really fun toys that night, but of course he played with the Birthday blower and laughed and laughed. Well, if we all knew that we could make him that happy with a 10 cent blower, why even get other gifts??? Why, because the blower broke that night and now he plays with all of his other toys!

Of course his sister moved back quickly after this picture when she realized there was a whole slew of spit blowing out the end and you would get sprayed if you got to close!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He was so adorable with his belly roll laugh! Love it when they get so excited! Happy birthday again little boy.

Laurel Criddle said...

Happy Birthday Kycer! I can't believe how grown up he looks! So handsome! Looks like a great party and seriously don't fret the pumpkin cake!

Danny and Shalayne said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!! Love that boy! I don't remember seeing those newborn pics - so precious!!! And the pumpkin cake rocks!