Friday, November 18, 2011

Nothing Like Nature..

Do you ever have those moments in time where you want to hit, pause, stop, rewind and play over and over again? The day spent at the mounds was like that for me. There is something about taking a walk out in the woods in the fall. I felt this calming effect and thoughts of savoring every bit of sun and warmth and the changing of colors. There was this peaceful calm and stillness at the mounds. To know that you are walking on sacred ground of the Native Americans and being there during this time of the year was one of those moments in time, that had a lasting effect on me. Spencer's lesson on; inside every acorn is a worm.


Pause..

5 comments:

Kathy Koch said...

I absolutely agree with you The day was wonderful...Always a lesson to be learned. I love that about your dad as well he is an endless source of information.

Anonymous said...

It just looks warm and relaxing...love it.

The "Serene" Life said...

I feel that way on our yearly camden walk.....it goes to fast every year.

Kristen said...

Becky, I was actually thinking abou that yearly Camden walk. We spent some great times out at Camden. It is a little piece of Heaven... especially in the Fall!

Linz said...

GREAT PICTURES!!!