Saturday, November 19, 2011

Chili Verde

If you want a fantastic green chili sauce, it might be a lot of work, but it is so worth it. Of course, I have to admit, I might have taken a nap during the festivities. In fact, Our poor little toddler was really tired and needed someone to keep him from falling off the bed, so I took one for the team and took a snooze with him. I hear it was a lot of work and from the pictures, it looks like it.




I did however get to enjoy a smothered green burrito for dinner when I woke up. It was fabulous and I should have taken a picture of it, but I was to busy eating!

3 comments:

Audrey said...

hungry!!!!! Dang you Koch family!

Kathy Koch said...

Congratulations on winning a chili cook off with the green chile verde. That chili is so darn good we may have to make a batdh this next weekend..When you talk about canning the chile verde it sounds like a lot of work but with so many people helping it goes pretty smooth....

Anonymous said...

Seriously...your family should bottle that stuff up and sell it. Mainly for me. But perhaps to others. It's so good! Maybe next time you can help Kris! HEHE!