Monday, November 14, 2011

A Day to Be Remembered...

Over MEA weekend, the kiddos and I went down to my parents to spend some time with them and my Grandma. It just happened to be Grandparents' Day at Boulder.
They had some great activities for the kiddos to do with their Great Grandma.
They made pumpkin plates, which my Grandma hung on her door.

They played with Play Doh.
and colored pictures for Grandma's door.
and enjoyed some wonderful treats.
I love it when we get in the car to go somewhere and our little guy will say, "Let's go see Grandma Ruth, I like Grandma Ruth!"


Kyce loved the mints and cookies. It was a great way to spend an afternoon. Not only does it give our family peace of mind with Grandma being at Boulder (an assisted living facility) but we all get to enjoy their GREAT activities!

2 comments:

Audrey said...

your mama and grandama look so cute together!

Kathy Koch said...

Oh my Grandma just loved that you were able to be there. I think she likes to brag a little about her family so being able to show her family off definitely makes her day...When she heard you were coming she did not really ask if you wanted to come she pretty much told me that "then they can come up here for grandparents day" It was a wonderful way to spend the afternoon...Thanks for being here to make a 91 year old very happy...