Friday, November 11, 2011

Brown Bear, Brown Bear

All three of our children love the book, "Brown Bear, Brown Bear." The book goes on to say, "What do you see?" Well, in our house we see a BIG BROWN BEAR. When I went to the gym one day while Grandpa and Grandma were here they called me to come and pick them up at Cosco, they told me that I needed to come in because they had a surprise for our little boy!

And he loves his BIG BROWN BEAR...


but so does his sister!


It's a great babysitter! One night we came home to find all 3 kids sleeping on the bear.

3 comments:

Audrey said...

where the heck does that brown bear live in your house???

Kathy Koch said...

That is one big cuddly bear

Danny and Shalayne said...

Haha. They told us about this! We love 'Brown Bear, Brown Bear' too, such a classic.

Ada wants one of these now that she saw Kyce's. But my question is, where do you keep it? I saw them at Costco, but they are huge. I haven't made the leap to buy it yet.