Sunday, September 21, 2008

What Was Our Favorite Part?

We had a Great Weekend Away at Arrowwood Resort in Alexandria, Again. Last Month we went for Benjy's work without the girls. This month we went for Benjy's work with the girls.
We LOVE Benjy's Work!

What was our Favorite Part of the Weekend?
Was it the Tropical Indoor Waterpark?
Was it the endless fun going down the slides?

Was it the view of the Lake?


Or was it the fact that we....
let the room get really messy and just not care? Or that we slept in and didn't make the beds?

Was it the cool nighttime stroll as a family?
(Not Benjy's Favorite Part)

Or was it the Changing of the Trees? It was so beautiful up there! Our favorite part was the entire package! Being together as a family, having fun and not having to worry about anything. (including Charlee.... thanks Welkers!)

13 comments:

The Miller Family said...

Oh my gosh, I'm so jealous of your wonderful family outing! You all look SO happy!

Andie said...

So what WAS your favorite part? I thought we'd find out at the end of the post!

Glad you had a great weekend away.

shantel said...

I always love staying in hotels for that same reason I don't have to worry about dirty dishes, picking the living room,making beds or just looking around thinking I want to sit down and read..... but I really should clean! Its looks like you guys had a good time.

Kristen said...

I have to admit that I sat in the Warm (Hot Tub) with a waterfall and read Harry Potter! It is kept at a warm temp for the little ones ages 4 and up, so Karsyn floated around me and I read! It was GREAT!

Kathy Koch said...

It looks like you had a wonderful time with each other and enjoyed all aspects of the water park.

It is wonderful to see all the smiley faces and it looks like a beautiful place.

Ashton & Co. said...

What a fun weekend! Love the picture of that tree! What a cute family you are...

Korbi said...

that tree is BEAUTIFUL! sounds like a great time.

The Seaman Family said...

I think it all must have been amazing. The relaxing, swimming, walks and beautiful trees, that is a great picture! I love the fall time in MN. Glad you guys had such a great weekend!

Serena said...

We are so happy you had a great time as a family. I love fall time in MN, soo beautiful!! We also enjoyed having Charlee for the weekend.

Luann said...

It looks like your family had a wonderful time!

Are those trees that change colors?

Danny and Shalayne said...

Oh fun! I love Benjy's work too! It looks like so much fun and nice that you got to be together as a family! We miss you!

Life with Mark and Kristin said...

Glad you had an awesome time together as a family and enjoyed the beauties MN has to offer. It's good to hear you're still reading Harry Potter. What book are you on now?

Unknown said...

Dear Kristen

Well, thanks again for the good report and pics from all the fun thing you guys do. Seems that you are doing wonderful things together it's great. I'm glad that you gave "life" (blood) some one will love you for that. Mike is doing good. We love you, you all look great, Keep reading Harry Potter's books.

Love Delia from Othello