Friday, September 5, 2008

Karsyn's First Day of Preschool.

She was more than ready.
Her shirt has horses on it and she has recently let us know that she is adding a horse to her Christmas list.
With a Hello Kitty Backpack and lunch bag and her fuzzy coat, she was frustrated that I made her stop to take this picture. Walking in, another mom came out and said to Karsyn, "That is the biggest smile I have ever seen, you are smiling from ear to ear!"
All week she has been waiting to give her (hixie cups as she calls them) Dixie cups to Teacher Karen. She told me, "OK, mom you need to go now, because you don't stay here, you go now!" Well, OK, then. I was fine until I called Benjy and he said, "Do you need a Kleenex?" I then lost it and started crying. I got over it quickly as I decided to hit Target to look for a clearance swimsuit so that I could sit in the hot tub at the gym! Benjy and I showed up at the same time to pick her up, which was 10 minutes early. She came bouncing out telling us all about school and informed us that recess is her favorite time. First day of school and Karysn has already decided Recess is the thing to do!

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Of course she likes recess the best! I can only imagine how much she had to tell you about her day.

Kathy Koch said...

What a cutie I know how excited she was and I bet she will be a very good student. She looks so mature in her pictures and just like Nick I wish I could keep her just like she is.....
Have fun Karsyn and we look forward to some fun stories...

Emily said...

Hi Karsi - We are glad that you are liking pre-school. Nick does also and wants to go everyday. He favorite part so far is snack time - go figure:) I love your backpack and lunch bag. You looked very cute on your first day. Hope to see you again soon.

Serena said...

WOW! Karsyn is growing up. She looks adorable. You go Girl!! I hope she doesn't get in trouble for talking too much. I think that was Tayler's trouble in her 1st grade class.

Andie said...

Karsyn, keep pushing for your mom and dad to buy you that pony for Christmas! I think it's a great idea! Since you have a big fenced back yard I think that will really work nicely for you. ;-)

shantel said...

Karsyn's is so cute.It sounds like she had great day,and you too.