Tuesday, July 19, 2011

4th of July Fun Run in Othello

Sunday night we decided to run the 5k which was at 7:00 AM the next day. Although it was fun to get a group together, we waited until the last minute, so we missed out on t-shirts. Bummer. Of course, Kaydree beat me, again...

She is making a habit of doing this.
Here we are after the run! It was a lot of fun. I am so proud of my companions and sister-in-laws and nieces. None of them had run a 5k before and they did a fantastic job!
Kaydree got 1st place for her age division and Maya got second! What a team.

4 comments:

Danny and Shalayne said...

I'm pretty sure Ada could have beat me! I need to to record yourself and send it to me in itunes so I can listen to you chanting and motivating me in my ipod when I run. serious though :)

Danny and Shalayne said...

you should move to utah. end of story!

The Seaman Family said...

How fun, and way to go Kaydree. I gotta get motivated and start running.

Kathy Koch said...

Way to go Kaydree